Tasman Geosciences is committed to the protection of health and safety for our employees, our clients and our subcontractors. We are also committed to the prevention of further pollution and environmental degradation. Our commitment to safety is driven by our management team and woven into the culture of Tasman. The procedures we implement focus on the personal safety of the individual, hazard avoidance through team developed job safety analysis in addition to on the job and classroom training. All our employees are certified First Aid Responders and maintain CPR and AED certifications.
Tasman Geosciences maintains an “A” rating with ISNetworld contractor health and safety verification service (ID ISN-01895180) and the highest rating of “Green” with health and safety verification service PICS Auditing (Contractor ID 27735).
Tasman Geosciences honors these commitments on every project that we work on and protects the health and safety of job personnel and the environment by:
- Ensuring that protection of health, safety, and the environment is a business priority.Implementing health, safety, and environment best management practices (BMP) in the field.
- Requiring subcontractors to comply with the same standard of health, safety, and environmental protection.
- Instilling a personal commitment to protection of health, safety and the environment.
- Encouraging Project Managers to have the highest personal commitment to safety and the environment.
- Working on continuous improvement of our health, safety and environmental programs and instilling a culture exemplified by performance.
- Committing to making Tasman Geosciences a safe place for our employees to work everyday.