Tasman is currently managing projects in ten states at sites involving a variety of environmental issues including compliance inspections and data management, asset transfer due diligence, air permitting, soil and groundwater remediation and waste stream characterization and management. Projects highlights include the following:
- Remediation system pilot testing and design services at solvent release sites in Kansas and New Jersey;
- Remediation system optimization to enhance free product recovery at natural gas booster stations;
- Operation, monitoring, and maintenance of twelve groundwater and soil treatment systems located in Colorado, Kansas, and New Mexico;
- Conducting site characterization programs at dozens of oil and gas sites in Colorado and Wyoming. Characterization activities include test pitting, drilling programs, geoprobing, groundwater sampling, and regulatory reporting;
- Development and implementation of remedial action at dozens of oil and gas release sites including but not limited to enhanced fluid recovery, chemox injection, soil amendment, surgical excavation, product recovery, soil vapor extraction, and air sparge;
- Implementation of storm water and spill prevention, control, and countermeasure (SPCC) plan compliance and audit services at hundreds of gas production sites in the Wattenberg Field and Piceance Basins of Colorado;
- Implementation of groundwater sampling and performance monitoring programs at NPL sites in Colorado and Kansas, New Jersey, New Mexico, and Wyoming;
- Manage and operate in-situ chemical oxidation systems in California, Colorado, and Kansas, and;
- On-going regulatory and waste management support for demolition, salvage, industrial, and construction work sites in Texas, California, Colorado, and New Mexico.
SPCC Site Inspections DJ Basin, Colorado
Conduct site visits and prepared the necessary site-specific documentation required by SPCC Rule for over 670 tank battery locations. Prepared site specific data per the requirements of 40 CFR 112 and the 2008 SPCC Amendments effective January 2010. Coordinated upload of data to a web-based SPCC data management system. Conducting on-going field inspections at new or modified locations to collect site-specific information for inclusion in the field-wide SPCC plan.
Confidential Client – Sub-Slab Depressurization and Total Fluids Extraction Pilot Test, Former Rexon Building New Jersey
Conducted 5-day pilot program at solvent release site with impacts over 100-feet below ground surface. Prepared full scale system design and prepared and submitted air permits to NJDEP through RADUIS system.
Specialized Industrial Services – Former ASARCO-Encycle Facility Demolition, Corpus Christi, Texas
Prepared and submitted regulatory permits and project management plans, prepared and submitted waste profiles for dozens of waste streams, oversee air monitoring and site inspection program.
Confidential Client – Booster Station Release Site, Remediation System Optimization, Hobbs NM
Currently in optimizing LNAPL extraction system at a Former Booster Station. Conducting routine OM&M activities and regulatory agency correspondence and reporting.
Confidential Client – Tank Battery Release Sites – Investigation, DJ Basin Colorado
Conducting milk-run style bulk excavation of petroleum hydrocarbons, geoprobe characterization programs, enhanced fluid recovery events, and development and implementation of corrective action and site closure. Also implementing data management, subcontractor coordination, and regulatory correspondence.
Confidential Client – Stormwater Technology Pilot Test, Fontana California
Conducted 5-day stormwater pilot test at a salvage yard to collect performance data on various treatment technology. Assisting client in preparing for changes to effluent limits as proposed in the 2011 draft Industrial Stormwater NPDES permit.
Confidential Client – Tank Battery Release Sites – Remediation, DJ Basin Colorado
Implementing remedial action program at dozens of release sites in northern Colorado. Remedial action includes excavation, SVE/AS, mobile chemox injection, EFR’s, LNAPL recovery, and implementation of MNA and routine monitoring programs.